Join us for an informative Employer Value Proposition (EVP) Workshop and learn how to position yourself competitively to recruit the tech talent you need! Stand out from the crowd. Take advantage of the latest research. Receive tailored 1-1 support from the experts!
The job market has changed. Candidates are now approaching job searching differently and we are operating in a candidate-driven market.
In fact, 57% of North East tech vacancies last year were unable to be filled according to the North East Digital Skills Audit (2021/2022).
But why is this the case?
Firstly, people are no longer chasing salary. They want to work for a business that reflects the same values and morals as them. Individuals now have a choice of where they want to work, so businesses need to stand out and think differently.
To reflect the changing market, businesses should prioritise developing their EVP and take advantage of the latest help available.
According to research, companies who deliver on their EVP see team turnover reduce by almost 70% and new hire commitment increased by 30%.
Let’s discuss why.
Benefit of having an EVP:
• Position yourself as an Employer of Choice to the right candidates and differentiate your business from competitors.
• Lead the creation of your employer brand, acting as a magnet for new talent and retaining current employees.
• Boost your brand and reduce the strain on recruitment by increasing proactive candidate approaches.
What you will receive from the FULLY FUNDED offer:
In this workshop, we will cover the practical creation of an Employer Value Proposition and share best practice, templates, and examples.
You will learn about:
• The key elements of a compelling Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
• How to develop an EVP that sets your organisation apart
• The importance of your internal team to develop your Employer brand
• How to identify your USP, review your benefits, and use your values and mission to create your Employer message to market
• How to identify your audience through Candidate Personas
• How to use your EVP to engage, target, recruit and retain
You will then receive 6 hours of tailored support with a dedicated Talent Partner, applying learnings to your own business.
This will incorporate:
• (60 minute) 2x online listening sessions with internal ‘superstars’ to understand offering and culture
• (60 minute) Competitor analysis session, exploring salary and benefit packages
• (60 minute) Candidate attraction review, versus competitors; exploring what a candidate can see when exploring similar positions with competitors
• (60 minute) Attraction positioning and recommended channels, including awards, job boards, social media groups
• (60 minute) Strategic presentation to internal stakeholders, including findings, recommendations and next steps
• (60 minute) Strategic paper creation
(Please note, this support is fully funded through the ERDF and therefore attracts strict eligibility criteria)
To be considered eligible, businesses must:
• Be classified as an SME
• Be a digital SME recruiting for all roles or a non-digital SME recruiting for tech roles
• Be based in the North East LEP area (excluding Durham)
• Be private sector
• Have received less than €200,000 in De Minimis funding in the previous three years
• Have a trading arm or generate income
• Be willing to complete eligibility paperwork prior to joining the course
This workshop is perfect for HR professionals, managers, and anyone responsible for attracting and retaining top tech talent.
Register today to secure your spot for either date – places are limited and will be allocated on a first served basis. We look forward to seeing you there!
Lunch will be provided from 12-1pm. Please let us know of any dietary requirements when registering.
To learn more and register, click the link here: https://bit.ly/40GMRiU